GOLD and sex

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GOLD is a bit like sex ,you can spend your life looking for it , but after you get it you don't need it ,just as an example some years back I found a 2oz nugget after admiring it I put it in a draw and that's where it sat until I sold it some time later.

johnb said:
GOLD is a bit like sex ,you can spend your life looking for it , but after you get it you don't need it ,just as an example some years back I found a 2oz nugget after admiring it I put it in a draw and that's where it sat until I sold it some time later.

So finding gold is having sex with a women. Not needing the gold is kicking her out the door. Then you go out and look for more gold (women) and repeat.

I'll settle for either, and a good day both. Just a small amount not greedy in either department. :D

This Tale follow's the two gods, Pothus or (god of sex) and Chrysus or (god of gold).

Pothus and Chrysus first meet in spring. By summer they are in almost in love.

Although Pothus loves Chrysus deep down; He forms many relationships with other gods.

Eventually Pothus puts his love for Chrysus aside, and only returns for her when his relationships fail.

Chrysus grows ever more in love with him, but stays in the deep pain of not being loved equally back.

Pothus is so Blinded by the attenttion of others, that he cannot see the gold that loves him already.

Both are good fun, both leave you hot and sweaty, both require a hole to play in and if your lucky enough something new and valuable can be produced.
The upside is even if you get tired of sex you can always go prospecting and vice versa. :D

I'm perplexed !!!!!!

If I get gold, I sell it.........

So if gold is like sex

Does that make me a prostitute???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts