Gold and Ghosts volumes 1 to 4

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale volumes 1 to 4 of the Gold and Ghosts books by D.W.De Havelland.

These books have served me extremely well over the years and they are still in fantastic condition.
Obviously I don't need to go into how rare or relevant they can be to our hobby. I'm sure you all already know.

I will not post the books through the mail without payment and my advice would be secure postage of some means,
I will travel to any reasonable location, reasonable is se qld, ACT, nsw or vic however only for serious buyers. Meeting place would be a local gold and prospecting store.

I will consider payment of gold nuggets to the value of the books or even part nuggets and cash.

I'm not interested in tyre kickers. Lol
seriously though, I'm not desperate to sell, however I do think they would contribute majority to someone else's prospecting that has not used these books previously. Just as they have served me.

I am sorry if anyone feels I'm being unreasonable or I come across rudely, this is not my intention, however I'd imagine most people in this forum would understand how valuable and rare these books are and here someone has a chance to get all 4.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Asking price is $3,000.00
In excellent condition. They are not advertised any where else.

1434331943_image.jpg

1434331778_image.jpg

You are not coming across as unreasonable or rude. You are only being prudent. A wise move in this day and age.

SunriseBoy said:
You are not coming across as unreasonable or rude. You are only being prudent. A wise move in this day and age.

Thank you for your supportive comment.

Hi all,

If anyone is offering nuggets as payment Just to confirm Nugget value: I would except the going price, plus you may add 5%

Either way I'm sure we can work out a fair price.

Regards

Just an update, as I haven't been in here for a while.

Books are still for sale.
Price drop $2800.00

That's only $700 each.
Bargain for the right person.

update,

Books are still for sale.

Price drop $2200.00
That's only $550.00each.

Bargain for the right person.

Hi Just wondering if these 4 volumes of gold & ghosts are still for sale & if so how much . Very interested .
Please email xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Dennis....

Mod Edit
Please, Do not post your email address or contact numbers
It is against forum rules.
Either use the Email or message function under your avatar.
The Mod Squad.

Ok didnt read the rules .
Does any one know if these are still for sale .
Thanks ...

Hi mate,

Yes the books are still for sale.
Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts