Going prospecting...spot X

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Going to spot X Tomorrow had it planned all week with a few PA members and a banjo but a Super cell is forecast to hit apparently a big one....

Maby not a good idea say the least standing in the middle of a river with an alloy rocker box...but im wearing gum boots so i should be ok...hahahaha

I need to get out of the house cant stand it ...so fricken bored ..
Smithy42 is keen to join me ..that boy has a death wish.
Live hard ....tell ya all how we got on if you dont hear from us well i guess you know what happened..lol

Hey yobs hope you and smithy42 left some for me and cecc. We gunna try for next friday mate to give the banjo a run. Storm hasnt hit here yet but its comin. Better go batten down the hatches

Tribsa there is plenty there for ya mate...we didnt even scratch the surface.
There is light gold and real orange gold.....and no clay...hahahaha gota luv that....purple stones pink speckled stones real mixed bag.
Smithy will do a post later i reckon...he has to do a clean up...no black sand but full of mineralize somthing...

Careful Yobs, I hear that the local wildlife has been chewing on gravel and mutated

1454041732_image.jpg

Good on ya yobs, stinking hot here today, a mate told me his son has the digital thermometer and in Aspley it was 35 in the shade and 42 in the sun, and as I'm tying this, i'm sweating....need a creek I can jump in.

And it's getting dark now, storm coming in, drops of rain and some lightning.

Glad u left some for Tribs and me, oh yobs.....Tribs and I are tuned....all that needs tuning now is the banjo and the Gold...yaaa hooo.

Glad u guys had a good day and for Cody to get some....so good for the young bloke.

The gold we are getting would have come from pre industrial times....washed down and buried under water in deep holes...freshly deposited after rushing flood waters... i cant imagine what is buried in those deep holes...

I'm itchng, Steve's itching the Banjo's itchin........to go ................PROSPECTING....With YOBS .........and CODY.

Latest posts