Gift for Thomas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ramjet wrote:
Thanks everyone for the comments a LIKES on my post about Grandson Thomas. Gave me a reason to smile today. big_smile

Absolutly my pleasure, Lets start a donation fund for him I'm sure we can all put in for a gift from the forum...I will start it off with $50.00
Lets all get on board with a target for a New Gold Monster for Thomas and Grand dad to share for many years to come.

Donations to go directly to Ramjet details to follow.

Go Thomas :rainbow:

Z-7000
Life's a garden Dig It

Northeast said:
I think this is a great idea but can I ask - does Thomas actually want a gold monster? I know I do but Thomas might prefer a footy. An AFL footy of course :D

Ramjet?
Mate i hate to disagree with you but that would be a NRL footy

Northeast said:
I think this is a great idea but can I ask - does Thomas actually want a gold monster? I know I do but Thomas might prefer a footy. An AFL footy of course :D

Ramjet?

Yes your right, lets ask Ramjet and find out what's on Thomas wish list. :Y:

For all those who don't know Thomas please go to thread...What Made You Smile Today on page 7 Posted by Ramjet

Lets all get on board
Go Thomas :rainbow:

OH MY. Thank you SO very much everyone. I am overwhelmed. You really do not need to do this. When Thomas was first diagnosed, I took it really badly I am afraid to say. But after the initial shock we all pulled together and did what we could. Many hours just sitting at the hospital, keeping them company in dark times. Myself and my other 2 sons gave part of our wage to Thomas' parents each week. My eldest Jamie and his lady Della were SO strong, taking care of Thomas and little sister Evie. Jamie took a year or so off work to be with his family.

At the time the members of this forum were very generous, specially Nugget who was the original owner and creator of Prospecting Australia. We had lots of fund raisers, which Nugget helped organize and he got donations of goods etc raffle off. The support was amazing.

Much of the money that was raised was kept in the bank if we needed to do something drastic like fly overseas for treatment etc. Luckily he is a super hero and defeated the evil thing. Though unfortunately we did see 4 other little angels lose their battle while Thomas was fighting his. Such a shitty thing to happen to innocent babies. He was only 3 at the time. So now he has a nice little nest egg for any future treatment or to put him through Uni etc. Every clear test result improves his chances of it never coming back. The Doctors told us if he gets to 3 years clear, he should be OK. He has now passed that mark.

He does do a bit of detecting with me and has an Aldi detector at the moment and I have an Ace 250 for when he is a little older.

If he does play any sport it won't be any pussy NRL or AFL but a REAL sport that his dad and poppy played.. Ice Hockey. :D

I do really appreciate the offer and you buggers have made me cry writing this. If you really want to help, donate to Neuroplastoma Australia and help other little ones who are fighting a tough battle. Thanks you all so very much.

https://www.neuroblastoma.org.au/

Poppy Rod

Ramjet

PS. Sorry for the late reply. I did a night shift last night and did little detecting on my way home. :D

Thank you for posting Ramjet, I don't know what to say but will make my donation to Neuroplastoma Australia as per request.

Please know that both you and Thomas have my support and blessings. :rainbow:

Kind Regards
Gravity

Neuroblastoma Australia

Thank you

for your donation!

Thank you everyone. The donations are very much appreciated.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Thomas and family set off on a big adventure on Friday. Newcastle to Cape York. :D It is awesome that they can start to live normally again after the horrible times they went through.

1498349560_19401859_10155517351835820_7938056430528095806_o.jpg

Fantastic that's great to see and know that Thomas is doing so well, wishing you all a safe trip and good times ahead :Y:

Ditto to Rick above.
We are in Cairns and obviously have our leases out the Palmer, so if there is ANYTHING that we can do up our way, I know we will go out of our way to help...