Geelong Richmond and Dangerfield

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vlastuin is a seriial high contact faker for free kicks. That was karma catching up with him for all theother ones he fooled the umpire with :) :clap:

Teemore said:
Is he the player who's house someone tried to torch .... ?

Wouldnt suprise me. He has heaps of haters for diving and was even threatened with murder online earlier in the season by an overly enthisiastic supporter of another club for his diving antics.
Did i mention the guy is a diver for free kicks? :lol:

Good to see he is on the bench still at the ground anyway. The hits higher on the head can be a bit more concerning afterwards. Even from when the head hits the ground after knockout

Surprised no one has walked into Tom Lynch ..... is he the one that after 5 MRO's is still innocent ... might be time he flexed some muscle and joins Dangerfield in sitting out a few matches next year.

Oh .... GO STORM.

and (sigh) Wallbies.

I thought it was a great game to watch, not being a fan of either team it did keep me glued to the tv, right until 3 mins to go it was still up in the air.
Well done to both teams :Y:

Great game :perfect: Tigers proved to be the better side on the day. I'm happy for Trent Cochin being the 1st Richmond captain to captain the Tigers to 3 premierships :clap: :clap: :clap: happy for Dustin Martin to be the 1st player to achieve 3 Norm Smith medals :clap: :clap: :clap: sad for Gary Ablett and Patrick Dangerfield albeit Dangerfield will play on and hopefully get another shot at hanging a GF medal in his trophy cabinet so long as it's not against the Mighty Hawks.

Latest posts