G'Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldCompany

Michael Cohen
Reaction score
I am a gold bug! I live in Sydney but I am originally from Africa. I have worked in all of The West, central and southern African countries. I have been in Diamond and Gold mining for 28 years.

1363825737_dna_1663.jpg

5.2 ounce and 7.3 ounce.

Welcome to the forum Gold Company....sounds like your adventures have taken you to some interesting places. Be really interested to hear some stories about the diamond mining in S.A. and the techniques they use. Hope you can gain some useful info from the forum and look forward to some tales from abroad....Cheers Wal. :)

Welcome to the forum.
They're some nice nuggets you've posed.
Looking forward to reading some of your adventures & experiences

Welcome Goldcompany, Yep they are very nice nuggets there mate, Great to have you on the forum
Bill :cool:

Hi Guys, thank you all.

With the Diamonds, We were in the alluvial diamond mining. Our operation is in the Kimberly area Cape Provence South Africa as well as small pumping plants in Angola and Sierra Leone West Africa.

We found gold as a by product of the diamond recovery. We have two types of recovery equipment DMS and Centrifugal pans.

We also produce polished at our DCW diamond cutting works is in Johannesburg.

1363837488_1.jpg

1363837502_2.jpg
1363837516_sell_rough_diamonds.jpg

These are some pictures of the rough we recover at the mine in Kimberley.

The larger stone was 72 ct We finished at 24.02 ct J Si2

The smaller stone a 33 ct , we finished a 10.93 ct Pear shape in D IF and 2.53 in D VVs1

Latest posts