G'day.....!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday.!!!! :)

I have been a member on here for a little while and thought it was about time to introduce myself.

My name is Bec and I live in Sydney.

I got my first detector a Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP, about three years ago to use at parks and beaches. But I wanted to try gold prospecting, so just over a year ago, my gold digging buddy Ann and I travelled to Dunolly VIC. That is when I found my first gold nugget.

The gold bug well and truly bit and the rest they say is history.!!!!!! I have since bought a GPX 5000 and I have recently returned home from my first gold prospecting trip to W.A. And what a fantastic experience it was, I am already planning another one for next year.

My friend Ann, is the other half of GoldDiggerGirls and we have a YouTube channel called GoldDiggerGirls Australia, where we share videos of some of our adventures.

So a big hello to everyone and I wish you all the best with your prospecting and may all your digs be golden.

Cheers,
Bec (GoldDiggerGirls)

Gday Bec and welcome. Would love to see some of your exploits. Hope you find some more yellow and show us guys how its done.

G'day ladies, and welcome. I wish you all the best in your adventures and we'll probably bump into each other, as with most on the forum, somewhere in the great outdoors :D

Welcome. looks like you have had some great adventures. Had a quick look at a few of you clips. Good on Ya's. you've been out there having fun

CW

Just checked out some of your videos. Great job girls and nice, hires filming. Now I will go and watch the rest of them. Well done and again welcome to the forum.

Great vids, just watched some. Love the way you guys narrate your vids with so much history too
:D

welcome golddiggergirls...well like you said you've already been here but good to see more and more women enjoying our awesome hobby have a great weekend

Thank you all for your kind words, it is appreciated. :)

Gold prospecting is lots of fun, with great people involved in it, so hopefully we will catch up with a few of you out there sometime.

Cheers and have a nice weekend,
Bec.

Welcome to the forum Bec. Watched your vids and great to see the enthusiasm in them. WA in particular is one of the best locations in OZ for swinging those Minelabs, and you get rewarded more often than not.

Hope you find the forum a great read and look forward to seeing you around the threads.Best of luck out there in the paddock and keep those vids coming

Cheers Wal..

Liked the video on your trip to New Zealand.

That was interesting to prospect in a different country on holiday.

g'day Bec, you have some great videos there..looks like you both have a great time in the wide open spaces..

Welcome, and amazing vids, sigh......... If only my wife was as interested in gold as you are! All the best and happy hunting

Latest posts