Gday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
Just wanted to say G'Day and welcome to all the new forum members , i am sorry that i have'nt been able to say it to you all individually, but i have a couple of mates from Victoria here and we have been spending a lot of time out bush so they can show me a few tricks about reading the land. Regards to you all, Bill :cool:

Hey thanks Mystyk59 . i fall into that category ,pleased to meet ! please enlighten me -i was of the opinion that the land up your way was pretty flat desert country ? unlike Tas which in turn is all mountaneous ,hope to visit your neck of the woods someday . the heat bothers me however.
Cheers Colin/ :)

Gday Colin, No its not flat here , around Tennant its hilly country with LOTS of spinifex . Its ironstone country mixed with quartz, jasper etc. Its a part of the country with a beauty of its own . If the heat gets to you then May to September is the best time to come here, average temp then is around 25 ish.
Regards Bill :cool:

Hey Bill, thank you for the update on your terrain , sounds great - hope to get there eventually . ,best of luck with your prospecting.
and thanks again for your warm welcome .
Cheers Colin. :)