Gday to all the new members

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick hello and welcome to all the new members since I was last on here ! I haven't had much of a chance to get on here so I would like to say to you all that you have joined the most friendliest , helpful and unbiased forum there is ! ( In my humble opinion ).
You will find the best advice and offers of help right here from some of the most successful and knowledgeable people in Australia !
Enjoy being part of this forum as much as I do
Kindest Regards to you all
Bill :cool:

Nice one Bill. Loving the NF coils? I am in the process of switching over to them. have the 14 x 9 and the 12 round. very happy with them. Rooster Booster - excellent bit of kit for the GPXs too I might add.

Gday Loamer,
My mate had a real problem with his rooster booster and i did earlier in the year as well so i am not as impressed with them as i was . I am out almost every day during the tourist season and put my problem down to the fact that i use mine more than someone would under normal circumstances.
But my mate had only had his for 3 months from new and only goes out for a couple of hours once or twice a week.
I will post it under accessories later today as its in the wee hours at the moment and i am off to bed . That way if someone gets the same thing happen they will know what it is and not have to go through the same rigmarole and worry we did
:cool:

Latest posts