G'day from South Brisbane

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been enjoying reading all the posts on here - very inspiring. I've been metal detecting and bottle collecting for a couple of years. So far, I only own a garrett at pro but I'm looking forward to some better models of detectors in the future. I bought some pans the other day and plan to to take my three young boys camping and gold panning some time soon. I might even try some other areas around Brissy for a pan. I don't expect there to be too much; maybe some flour gold but it could be fun to try.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more from you all over time.

snail

Hi Snail,

Just wondering how you got on.

Did you find any good spots around brissy?

I reckon there should gold somewhere out back of Tamborine but havn't done any research yet.

Anyway I'd be interested to know how got on.

Cheers

Mark

Hello Snail, how are you. Good another Qld. or S.E.Qld. member. We need a few more down this way. Look up the forum info in this website or Fossicking in Qld. Dept Natural Resources and mines.
Cheers

Yay another SEQ member might be time to have some sort of meet up for SEQ members in the future.

Cheers, DD

Gday Snail, welcome aboard mate,...sunny Queensland,...gold one day, treasure the next.

Latest posts