G'day From Melbourne

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my names Tony and i am a coin, relic and gold hunter (and anything else i can find thats old).

I own at the moment a Minelab CTX3030 and a Garrett AT Pro U.S and did have a GP extreme but silly me sold it when i broke my neck.

I am waiting to make a decision on a new PI dectector, alot of it based on the amount of use its going to get and of course its performance, no use having big $$$$ sitting in the cupboard, but no use buying something thats not up to the task either.

I am out detecting every chance i get, i like photography, making videos of my hunts, playing guitar and offroading my Subaru, which all seem to combime well with my love of swinging a coil.

cheers
Tony

Welcome to the forum Tony, sorry to hear about the neck incident and glad that's all behind you now. Nice array of machines your swinging and an interesting period comming up with the 5000s' opposition. Best of luck with the treasure hunting and I'm sure the gold will make a welcome contribution to the collection.

Cheers, Wal. :)

WalnLiz said:
Welcome to the forum Tony, sorry to hear about the neck incident and glad that's all behind you now. Nice array of machines your swinging and an interesting period comming up with the 5000s' opposition. Best of luck with the treasure hunting and I'm sure the gold will make a welcome contribution to the collection.

Cheers, Wal. :)

The opposition one is the one i am waiting on ;)

Thanks for the welcome mate :)

the duck said:
welcome tony loved your videos and your experience is well known, you should see if your partner in crime wants to join too

Thanks Trev :)

We are hunting an 1840's site tomorrow, i will have a word..

;)

Latest posts