Garrett Metal Detectors GTI 2500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes couldn't agree more.....who ever invented bobby pins has a lot to answer for.....that and pull tabs.

Wolfau said:
cmark said:
Hi VK...

From what I've read over the past few weeks, seems the ATX is cleaning up on the beaches and also well picked over gold fields.

That's not to say the Dues won't do as well... it's just not as much feedback on the Dues.

If you are looking. to buy direct from the US your not going to lose if you decide the ATX is not for you.

The ATX is definately heavier to swing, but then again it's dam near bullet proof.

Maybe hold off to see how wolf gets on down at the waters edge

The problem with a PI detector is you end up digging bobby pins at 6".

You really need something like a cz21, ctx 3030 or a whites beach hunter that has discrimination for the iron.

Vk3laj said:
Ah ok. I just wanted something for goldfields (pi)
I'll try get something around 2k to go with the deus

Ps name is Anthony

if you keep an eye on e-bay you'll get a gp 3000 for 2k these days, easy to use and will find gold.
regards trashy

Hi Anthony,

Looks like you decided on the ATX

I would love to get a bit of feed back from you once you've had for a month or so

I opted for the AT Pro as I have no chance of getting anywhere near the gold fields until late next year

Checked the local maps and not many gold fields around Pottsville...plenty of coastline though

Anyways, as mentioned, if you do go ahead and buy the ATX let me know how you go with it

Cheers

Mark

Latest posts