Garrett ATX for sale or swap for CTX 3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelton

Mike Majchrowicz
Reaction score
3 months new no scratechs, no dents, no broken parts. Used 3 times. I will sell it or swap for mint condition CTX 3030

I'd be hanging onto the ATX it will find gold. If I were going to get another detector that's the one I would go for with the deep seeker option. Suggest you reconsider before parting with it.

Have you got a photo you could post up Shelton?

and just where in Europe are you again?
To quote Loamer "caveat emptor"

For any international "one on one" transaction I highly recommend using Escrow over any other payment method. It's the safest way to go.

But discrimination is a lot better. For rookie isn't good. I have AT PRO, I have ATX and Vista Gold and old Garrett CX ;) I'm from Warsaw in Poland. My company: www.multi-moto.eu

I'm real person ask Gary Drayton ;)

trenchfighter said:
Poland has beach's?

Yes, but you only find moder coins, and WWII Relics - in some parts of beaches special Wermacht and SS badges, buttons, ammo... weapons... etc.

I want to beach hunt outside of my country ;)

Hey Guys, I'm looking to buy a Garrett Atx, prob secondhand in good condition. If anyone has the deep seeker package id be really keen to talk??

currently have a eureka gold which i will sell, i need a bit more power for all terrain hunting as I'm finding South australia hard to get decent targets.

cheers

Danny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts