Garret AT Gold for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barra_Mad

Jonathan
Reaction score
Garret AT Gold for sale!
Edited**** price drop $950*****
includes:
Manual and DVD
headphones
skip plate for 5" x 8" coil
5" x 8" DD coil
8.5" x 11" DD coil
Garret edge digger
Camo Finds bag
Excellent detector had a lot of fun with it, but think its time to upgrade to something bigger.
1439277891_garet_at_gold.jpg

nice ive heard good things about the AT gold, great on mullock heaps apparently makes me miss my old GMT. I'm sure it wont last long at that price BM

Still has more than 15 months warranty left, I have the receipt. Pick up from ballarat or can arrange for it to be posted at extra cost.

Thanks GOlddigg@
Its off topic but,
Would an uneducated bloke have much luck in highly mineralized ground including ironstone ? With either the garret or sdc ?

if you have a look on youtube mate theres a whole garrett series where they took the at gold , at pro and atx to wa and they got gold, alot of blokes over tere with leases use them and are happy with them.

hands down a PI detector will kill a vlf in victoria but.... my first detector was a vlf and i woudn't have it ay other way, it really helped tune my ears in and when i went PI i just got it. sdc will handle ironstone very well garrett vlf i cant attest maybe barra_mad can comment on that. big difference between $950 - $3500 thought :)

The AT gold can be set up to handle highly mineralized ground. The DVD provided takes you through this in a easy to follow process. For a entry level unit you cant really go wrong with a AT gold. As GD said its a big step up to the SDC2300 in price. So depends on your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts