g/day just joined interested in gold detecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
from geelong interested in buying a detector and having a crack out there

Welcome Tuner to P.A. A gpx7000 a pretty good bloodhound to work with - now comes the study and practice.
Good luck with all the digging mate.
Jaros

Evening Tuner.

Have you had a bit of a detect before? I love it but others, after trying it for a very short time, decide that it's the most boring thing in the world.

The Z is also reasonably heavy.
You can hire detectors - try before you buy is always an option.

Good luck with whatever you do :Y:

Welcome mate .... if you want to learn read as many of the posts on here as possible.
As you're from the Geelong region .... they have just started up a Branch of the PMAV .... they have some experienced blokes amongst their crew .... look the up (have a FB page I think) and join in. Apart from info on here regarding detectors they should also be able to advise you.
Good luck,
Tom

tuner said:
hope it gets me off the couch lol
Welcome tuner :p Did you loose your gold ring in the couch :p :lol: :Y:
Good luck with the hunt :D wish I had a 7000 or a 5000 or a 4500 even a 2300 would be handy :eek:

hi all thanks for the welcome, i used to camp at cape clear, lots of old mines there would love to have a look around there , and no i haven't detected before might be a good idea to hire one then i see we have a shop in geelong now

Latest posts