Full day hunt last Sunday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had the opportunity for a full day hunt last Sunday. 2 locations that are both permissions that I'm certain nobody has hunted before. 4th time I've hunted there with similar results. I used my Tesoro Compadre all day and discriminated anything under 20c after lunch. Must have done 500 squats or more. The ring was one of the last targets of the day and stamped 925. Found the front face of a locket as well but couldn't find the rest. It was good fun. Most coins were popped with a screwdiver with the odd one at 4 inches.
1427861780_index.png

1427861809_index-1.png

What was your tally for the day towelly ? , looks pretty impressive.

silver said:
What was your tally for the day towelly ? , looks pretty impressive.
Hi Silver
I didn't count them... I was too interested in the 6 pack I had purchased afterwards. I guess around $40.00. There were lots of .20c pieces. Maybe 80 coins in total. My piggy bank is a lot heavier though.

Cheers

rocketaroo said:
Awesome amount of finds

Both locations are private schools which I have permissions for. (Sunday's only). When you have the whole place to yourself it's easy pickings I guess. I'll make a donation to their Xmas raffles as a thank you.

Latest posts