Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Score
You scored: 8 / 10
FunTrivia points scored: 120..There were 3 that I thought were right...and with the hints, I scraped through. The other three were stabs in the dark! 🤔 very difficult quiz alright but lucky not to be deep in the cave...Good one shakergt!

Well,I did this quiz on my phone as my internet is down on my desktop and I am ashamed to say I got 5/10😁phew!

You scored: 7 / 10
FunTrivia points scored: 105
Good quiz, testing the grey cells
Yeah I know what you mean by grey cells 😅 I got 7/10 like you which means we're both the same shade of grey. I liked the the explanation for the quiz once completed, explaining why the likes of AC🌩DC along with Men at Work etc weren't referenced. Definitely makes everyone use the grey matter so to speak.

You scored: 3 / 10
FunTrivia points scored: 45
Easter in the cave yay me !
Pete I reckon the cave died years ago, just my opinion. It's a great thread but a low score doesn't qualify where we sleep 😅 If the cave dwellers can convince me it's 5 star I'm in boots n all 😊 cave dwellers is referring to the members who keep sheltering themselves. I'm not a fan of caves, too many bat's I've been told, gave it a wide birth since covid 😅😊 Happy Easter Pete, enjoy 🍻

Latest posts