Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1627628888_screenshot_20210730-170442_chrome_crop_30.jpg

Woo hoo :beer: :beer: :beer:
Anyone who gets 5 or 6 wrong should be banished to the cave regardless of their total score :goldnugget: :p :goldnugget:

You scored: 10 / 10

You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10 ...Pretty sure we have had this one before Ken ;) Nevertheless... I'm short of Gold Plated Cups...tsk tsk.. young fellas like you really should have been paying attention in History class! :lol: :lol: ...Aah well, you can't put an old head on young shoulders now, can you. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

reefer said:
You scored: 10 / 10

You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10 ...Pretty sure we have had this one before Ken ;) Nevertheless... I'm short of Gold Plated Cups...tsk tsk.. young fellas like you really should have been paying attention in History class! :lol: :lol: ...Aah well, you can't put an old head on young shoulders now, can you. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:
1627640813_1627026713_oip.jpg

It is with great pleasure that i hand over to a new Friday night quiz master for a few weeks as i will be heading north west NSW and southern QLD (if i can get over the border) for a few weeks

Wishfull will be the lead quiz master until my return so thanks heaps mate for keeping this running :Y: :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

Latest posts