FREE PUMP .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
Im offering a free water pump to a good home , It runs but has a few minor faults which should be easily sorted by anyone who doesn't mind tinkering around.
First Prob , Since new it would leak oil after it was shut down via the crankcase , not heaps just annoying plus it has a low oil cut of switch if it ever ran out anyway .
Second Prob , It was stored with fuel in the carby and I had to try unstick the needle and seat . Always been a bit dodgy to start ever since.

Its done less then 40 hrs so motor wise it is fine and runs and pumps like a beauty when going , $20 ebay carby and a tray under it to trap any oil leaks and it would be a good pump for anyone starting of or on a tight budget .

Its a 3inch reduced to 1 .

PM me anyone interested , im in Sydney so the first to grab it wins. Trust it will go to someone in need , not anyone just being greedy and grabbing it for the sake of it :cool: Be nice to see a newbie/struggler get his dreamed banker set up going :)

1428391179_pump.jpg

Nice one GaryO and very generous of you. I'm sure someone will snap that up real quick if it has'nt gone already...I wish I could grab it :D

if no one whats it i will take it fix it and put it on the fire cheers norm ***edited by mod please no personal details on the forum guys** use PM

normeves said:
if no one whats it i will take it fix it and put it on the fire cheers norm ***edited by mod please no personal details on the forum guys** use PM
Lol dont put my good pump on the fire mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts