Forum quorum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
I would just like to say that i think the new quorum idea is great and that the members chosen for it are perfect. We have a great mix of people who have the right attitude, friendliness, and experience to enhance this forum even more. And its great to see some of the weight taken off Nuggets shoulders. Onya gang and thanks for accepting the positions :cool:

It's great to see how well the forum is growing, I don't do a whole lot of posting but I enjoy reading many of the posts on here so keep up the good work Nugget.

I wish I could've invited every member to join the Quorum but unfortunately that would be very practical ;). Seriously though, we've got such a great memberbase and it was difficult to choose only a small handful to join the panel, the guys selected will do a great job of maintaining the forum culture that everyone here has become to expect at Prospecting Australia.

Now you guys need to stop praising me or I might get a big head, or should I say bigger head :lol:

Latest posts