Forum look

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Guys. I've been working on minor incremental changes almost daily, I'm glad you appreciate the hard work I've put into it :D

Gold miner said:
I'm glad you finally implemented a pm function!!!! :eek: ;)

I was wondering if that was a recent addition - or just only become available to me now that ive gone past ten posts

Private messaging has been installed since the very beginning and is automatically enabled once a member has made 10 posts, it appears Gold miner accidentally disabled the feature in his profile so it just had to be re-enabled :lol:

Nugget said:
Private messaging has been installed since the very beginning and is automatically enabled once a member has made 10 posts, it appears Gold miner accidentally disabled the feature in his profile so it just had to be re-enabled :lol:

Never touched it, wasn't me...nup didn't do it nahhhh it was nuggets fault! :cool:

Gold miner said:
Nugget said:

Never touched it, wasn't me...nup didn't do it nahhhh it was nuggets fault! :cool:

We'll just call it a glitch in the system :D

Latest posts