Forum Gold Lease??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuskus

Marcus
Reaction score
Just wondering....I see in America and Canada that the prospecting & fossicking forums/groups over there have access to Gold leases and mines, do we have anything like that in Aus? :/

If not maybe we can get something going?

Anyone have any ideas where to start?

I say this without a hint of sarcasm. If you are willing in around 12 months time to put some time into checking up on some central Victorian land that will be for sale that has proven ground I will provide the contact details but unfortunately I am unable to do that in the immediate short term. Small parcel on the fringe of some shallow alluvial ground. To give some background I know the guy personally but there's some affairs to get in order and has never managed to make it happen. I'm not sure it's really the once in a lifetime opportunity that some people might talk about in high lofty tones, but there is gold, it will be for sale, and won't cost the earth. I have a vested interest because of the two adjoining blocks. As this is a public forum I can't say more than that. On topic though I think alot of the time a "small" venture, private pursuit might be a better bet, this topic has come up a few times on here.

Latest posts