For sale or swap

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will trade a stunning lady's ruby and diamond ring for gold. Ring is 18ct gold and platinum, the ruby is a natural unheated beauty weighing 2.7 ct and surrounded by 8 high quality diamonds. The written valuation from one of Australia's leading valuers is $18,500. This ring has never been worn and has spent the last few years in a jeweller's safe. I will trade for gold to the value of $8,000. (No, that's not a misprint!)

I will trade a stunning lady's ruby and diamond ring for gold. Ring is 18ct gold and platinum, the ruby is a natural unheated beauty weighing 2.7 ct and surrounded by 8 high quality diamonds. The written valuation from one of Australia's leading valuers is $18,500. This ring has never been worn and has spent the last few years in a jeweller's safe. I will trade for gold to the value of $8,000. (No, that's not a misprint!)
1466221242_image_1.jpg

1466310084_1466297799_img_0041fix.jpg

Valuation copy. Anyone interested in this item should call the valuer and also check their website also to verify this item as the forum and any moderators and admin will not be held responsible for any losses, due dilligence is always recommended when purchasing such valuable items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts