For Sale GARRETT INFINIUM LS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im selling my Infinium LS and all accessories for $750. It was acting up last year so I sent it away for repairs and in the meantime bought a little ATPro which suits me perfectly (only beach treasurehunt on rare occasions). The repairs were done by Goldmining Centre in South Australia and I have the receipt with the description of fault and repairs done. Other than testing that it worked, I havent used it since and so have decided to sell it. Its a great little machine and I found quite a few treasures with it before it went crazy. Its designed for underwater too which is really handy :) for all those treasures the other machines cant get to.

It comes with the
the Infinium machine, shaft and handle
Garrett high quality headphones
3 coils,
instruction video, book, and treasure finding booklet.
Battery pack and 8 new rechargable batteries,
electric battery charger,
electric charger that clips onto the battery pack (american plug I think) with australian adaptor
Home made external speaker box (not sure this works.. it was made by the guy I bought it off)
Original box with serial numbers on it.

Im in Perth, Western Australia, but would be happy to mail it anywhere in Australia.

If you are genuinely interested please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Jan
1386230907_pc053012.jpg

1386230893_pc053011.jpg

Hi Jan.
Love to be able to purchase your machine. I'm in Bedford in Perth. If you still have it next year I will be in a better position to buy it.
Cheers, Chris. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts