Footy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

So footy season is about to start. Does anyone have any early prediction of who will win the comp both Rugby League and AFL?

Cheers

Well I'm sure it's not Essendon or Carlton.
Magpies and Roos as dark horses, Eagles look solid but it might be hard to go past Freo and possibly the Hawks, the old hawks have a knack of pulling a rabbit out of a hat.
Pretty sure Richmond Dogs Sydney and Geelong fans are going to feel pretty deflated by September.

1455791064_img_20160218_212406.jpg

Here's how the bookies see it....hard to argue.

Goldtarget said:
Well I'm sure it's not Essendon or Carlton.
Magpies and Roos as dark horses, Eagles look solid but it might be hard to go past Freo and possibly the Hawks, the old hawks have a knack of pulling a rabbit out of a hat.
Pretty sure Richmond Dogs Sydney and Geelong fans are going to feel pretty deflated by September.

Worst summary I have ever read LOL

GT :)

Haha that's make footy so great....turning enemies into friends, and friends into enemies. September is an awful long way away....I'll settle for 2k over starting money that says I'm right at least a few times during 22 rounds. I got slaughtered last year and came up short of 1k over starting bloody Collingwood killed me and the tigers sh!t the bed on me twice. I'd be in Paris in the spring if they had all come good! :p

Brutus and me said:
Broncos and Hawks supporter,,,, am feeling confident of a good september

Going ok this week B&M let's hope it stays this way. September is the month for Footy I look forward to each year.

Latest posts