First and last....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabwoody

Darren
Reaction score
My first hunt with the Nokta Relic and my last hunt before elbow surgery on the 9th of August. Had a relaxed afternoon hunt with BrisGazza at a site he's been detecting for some time. The coins were few and far between, but we managed to get a few between us. Mine were '22 Threepence, '42 Sixpence, '22 Penny, '24 Penny x 2, and what looks like a lead bag seal. Thanks Gary for a great afternoon.
1470633762_studio_20160808_110851-800x541.jpg

Thanks all. Nightjar, all I used for the silvers was a rub with Silvo. The Pennies were given a couple of hours in the tumbler to make them readable. The ground they came from is mild on the silvers, but the pennies don't fare as well. Other pennies I've put in the tumbler have come out with a shiney copper look.

God to see the Nokta Relic finding some goodies Cabwoody, it gets some pretty good reviews from users abroad. Might have to pull my tumbler out of storage, have got some pretty corroded coins that also need some attention. ;)

Latest posts