Few finds with the AT pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been a while since posting thought I'd better share some photos just to show Ramjet & the other boys aren't getting everything around Newcastle!? so I cleaned the finds pouch out as it was starting to get a bit heavy this is what was in it most probably 5 hunts for about 1 hr each on the way home from work!
1443333855_image.jpg
bit of a mixed bag & only digging good signals with a low sensitivity!
1443333960_image.jpg
Not sure what the Dick thing is maybe someone can help on that a badge that says army week!
Plenty of other signals about just got to go back and dig a little deeper!

Thanks grubstake thought it might have been off some sort of toy gun! I'll have to go see if the rest is still there. Not all the goldies Greg you guys are making it harder & have to think outside the square a bit now a lot more people detecting around Newcastle compared to the last few years!

Sandta said:
silver said:
Gday Gs,... great finds,..... speaking of Dick Tracey,..... they did build those flying tubs he used to get around in,.... we just never hear anything about their deployment(there were no survivors)(ha) :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOVh-vlUius

Call'n all cars .. Call'n all cars... :lol:

And didn't we all want one of them to fly around in,... or to use that wrist TV communicator. :D
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...ved=0CDoQsAQ4CmoVChMIp5iG_p6YyAIVyRyUCh3qFgW7

Sandta said:
Yep...Everything we have now was once just something imaginary
I keep imagining free icecream(I gotta stop doing that) :eek: :D

Hey Robert the badge was pretty clean just a bit of soapy water don't think it's a old one! Thanks Silver was about 45 min just in a spot where people would normally walk over to look for the better or more obvious hunting spot ;) some times the best spots are at your feet just like fishing!

Latest posts