Fancy that!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJB

matt
Reaction score
I have been rebuilding a bike for a freind in my club and have a look at the sticker thats on the side cover....
1422835935_photo-0308.jpg

the whole bike...
1422835962_photo-0309.jpg

Funny how many people are into prospecting and you find them when you least expect it, another club member has just bought a property north of ballarat....might have to give him a call :D

Nice bike MJB, what year is that one? Apparently the current models are outselling Harleys worldwide at the moment, must be pretty big in India where ther'e made. I hope your mate returns the favour in Ballarat.

Hi OzzieAu,

believe it or not, that is an '07 model, the last model before they went to fuel injection. The new ones are soooo much better than this one, quality wise anyway. Interesting point is that the new Harley Davidson 500cc motorcycle is made...you guessed it... in India!

The Enfield 500 single is a work of art :cool:

I was wondering about the year model as this bike has telescopic forks with disk brakes.
Nice bike mate. Has all the vintage lines. :) :)
Got to ride a 48 600 Panther a bit.
That was fun especially when you had to start it. :eek: If you missed and got it wrong the damn thing would throw you over or sprain your ankle. :D
Fire at every telegraph pole and when going up the main street of Bega, Just pull in a bit of advance. :lol:
Certainly turned a few heads especially the Hog guy's. LOL Used to get pulled over all the time by these guy's and police wondering what is was.
Miss those day's. Bike belonged to a bloke I used to work for.

Indeed....too much tool time and not enough digging :D

Tathradj, That Panther sounds awesome. Those old long stroke slopers are unreal and wish I had one or two in the shed. Anything old and British is good, just make sure you have a drip tray underneath it to catch all the oil leaks :D

Latest posts