Do you think you would need High Trash disc?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would love to see a haul with a MD after this little gathering....600,000 Russians at a Rammstein concert...

1417049570_tpzx0qg.jpg

Nah not at all haha
You would need a pretty big recovery bag .... And maybe a skip or 2 to put the rubbish finds in! :D

Ground would be pretty compact with all that head banging, foot stomping action I'm guessing

Goldpick said:
I'd hate to have to go in search of a toilet! :(

I remember the Gunners concert at Calder Park Raceway 93.

Was 40deg, not allowed to bring bottled water in, water $2 a plastic cup and coke $5 a can.

As for getting to the dunny (for which the queue was longer than the entrance gate), well lets just say I felt more sorry for the ladies!

Relief once the sun went down and a great gig performance wise!

I had a similar issue at the Adelaide Clipsal, way back when Bon Jovi played. Managed to work my way to a spot right at the front of the crowd, then had an urgent requirement to drop the kids off at the pool. After 10 mins of trying to work my way back through the crowd to the toilets, to my horror there were about 100 women lined up at the both the womens and mens toilets (can't they read). I ended up shuffling about a km back through the parklands to our work office, for what I can describe as an ultimate relief at that stage in time :D

He Meta, I was there at GnR, a stones throw away from the stage on the left side, awesome concert and what a relief when the storm hit, found out months later that my brother was up the back on the mud slide, great memories................what I can remember anyway :/

Hehe, grouse......I had a feeling that was you stage diving Pete :p

Yeh, was the best wet T-shirt comp I ever seen 8)

Ahh the good ol' days hey mate ;)

The good ol' days for sure and great while they lasted, we couldn't get away with any of that stuff nowadays, well my body won't let me for a start.
Now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night :lol:

Latest posts