Delegate NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either side of the line (I read as State border) you'll need the appropriate miners right for that state.

As far as the location goes I'm not much help, good luck when you do check it out.

a lot of forest down that way so a licence is required
some parts of the forest turn into national parks ie bondi state forest when it crosses the border it becomes a vic national park which is a no go zone
one main place around that area is under mining lease (quidong)
other areas are on private property and i was born and bread in that area and know most of the property owners i am still finding it very hard to get their permission to even cross their property to get to delegate river (oops gave away a location bugger)
i spoke to the rangers on the vic border side and asked if there was a leeway for being over the border into national park and was informed that 1 meter or 1 kilometer they would still fine me as it was national park and i was told to learn how to read a map ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D (i think he was having a bad day)
i will be back on tonight late (very late and i will try and answer any other questions then)

here are some not the best but will give you an idea what is down that way
1491807171_100_62621.jpg

1491807193_100_62631.jpg

1491807210_100_62641.jpg

1491807235_100_62651.jpg

Latest posts