Dave Malton from Arizona / USA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMalton

Dave Malton
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Dave Malton from Arizona the Land of the Lost Dutchmans Gold Mine. Just started detecting a year or so ago. Actually only gone out and done it one time and had a blast. Used a $10 garage sale detector and went out with my Neighbor who owns a Minelab GPX 5000. Now I have my first Real Metal Detector on Order should be here very soon. Was going to go with the Infinium LS then found out that the ATX PI was coming out so that's what I ordered. Hope its as good as it sounds.

I started a website ( I run a web design and hosting company by trade Search Engine Professionals ) but started "Gold Prospecting In Arizona" to keep a history of what I am doing, how I am doing it, Who is teaching me to do it and as I do it hopefully use it to help me pay for my new hobby.

Hope to contribute to the Garrett ATX PI Fourms while I am here and hope to learn from others how to perfect the use of my new detector when it comes.

Welcome to tis forum Dave , hope you find some useful info here . :)

'Day Dave, and welcome aboard. Lots of useful info on here and looking forward to your posts. Just hope you can get your head around our Aussie lingo.

Welcome Dave. Would be great to hear about your adventures there and love to hear your comparison on the ATX and the GPX5000.

Thanks everyone, I hope I can bring my ATX Extreme to Australia some day. Probably one of the last places with Huge Nuggest left on the plannet :p

Latest posts