Dangers in the Bush.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is one particular pastoral lease in WA where i have seen stakes in the tracks. I narrowly missed another stake only 5 klms from a goldfields town. GO SLOW AND KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.
Not everyone loves us. :skull:

What a bunch of idiots,
Its like some moron thinks its acceptable to potentially endanger lives just in their pathetic attempt to keep people out of the bush. If these idiots just spent a few minutes with the majority of those like us that have a great respect for the bush and our native flora and fauna, they would see there is no need for this crap. I know where the spikes will end up if I come across one of these oxygen thieves :mad:

Simular thing happened here the other day, We have a popular 4x4 and trail bike area just up the road and a group of 4x4 drivers found Stainless Wires strung across the tracks... It was that tight it would have easily killed an innocent bike rider... Wires have been removed and Police are examining them for clues.... :mad:

There has been a movement to stop ALL bush users going on for quite awhile now... One day someone is going to die from these :poop: Heads...

LW....

To me it looks like the work of the brain dead greenies who also disrupted critical forestry equipment to fight the recent Gippsland fires or someone who has a crop in the area. The crop shouldn't be hard to find if it is the reason on the other hand if it's the greenies they would never own up imo. An hour into the bush :| I doubt it's a random on a thrill quest.

I hope the dirty filthy scumbags get busted so we all know who they are.

A mate of mine who lives in the inner suburb of Melbourne (Preston) had big letters: "WHY" scratched into the duco of his Prado.
He and his wife both love going deep out bush every second weekend to connect with nature, watch the stars etc.
These greenie pricks who haven't dared venture out bush without a bus tour - have no idea what it's really like out there, should be whacked.