Coin shooter.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saying hello. I've read about many of your finds and topics over the last year or so but never signed up. I can see the difference navigating as a member already. The site developer has done a great job, this seems very intuitive to use. I'm a lone wolf detecting all over regional victoria mostly predecimal coins, silvers particularly. I also do playgrounds, beaches and the odd retrieval of lost items. Of course I love the jewelry and the easy cash finds as well.
I have watched some of your videos, interesting people. I have also prospected on the side.
If I can find the right area I will post up some of finds. I'll follow others leads. I'm here to learn and learn from. My current favourite machine that ticks all the boxes is the Fisher f 75. Many advantages but I love but don't possess the dues. I prefer the lightweight machines.
Anyway that is my intro. B.

Cheers for the welcome. Still working on uploading pictures. Is the post reply button a practical joke? I wrote a full length guide on another topic and it disappeared. I realise now the submit button is the reliable one. Pity.

I found a "Chewy" pendant today in the recent drops. More the star wars variety though. I believe someone has been busy in my regular rounds, I walked away with less than $10 over a dozen parks. My astute manner gave a few extra coins but it was really hard work today. Had a little silver signet ring show up late for a small moment of glory.
I opted out of an old site, could not drive off the track, it was wellington's rules today. From too dry to too wet. The local farmers will be happy.

1465121709_img_20160605_201530.jpg

Any resemblance?

Latest posts