Clunes Bookfest

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone get to the Bookfest the weekend just gone?
If so, how was it, pick up any bargins?

I went through Clunes on the way to Talbot detecting and it looked like a good turnout, but i didn't stop.

We need to open a new thread on book reviews prospecting related. The high cost of these books can be a bit of a road block and no-one likes lashing out big bucks on a book that turns out to be rubbish and better off down the bottom of a Shicer!

what do you reckon guys??

Great idea i reckon MJB, but how about one on technical prospecting books and another on historical accounts?

A friend of mine went with his wife and 3 year old son and they were charging $10.00 per adult and $6.00 per kid .
He turned around and went back home again. 8.(

Yes great turn out plenty of bargains not a great deal on gold for me that I didn't already have but none the less plenty of every thing else.
good crowd turnout.
db

SCROUNGER said:
Great idea i reckon MJB, but how about one on technical prospecting books and another on historical accounts?

Sounds good Scrounger, I will have to pull my finger out and kick it off soon.

And Stoyve, I agree $10 per adult and $6 for kids is way too steep for such an event and don't blame your mate for turning around. I understand these events cost money to organise but $26 for a family of 3 to get in the gate is rubbish

Latest posts