CityBoy here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

been reading some of your posts and my recent interests have led me to register and introduce myself, I am from the south eastern suburbs of Victoria, and i might have a slight case of gold and gem fever. completely unawares of how to get my boots into the outdoors and my hands dirty as i normaly have concrete and asphalt under my feet but the way i see it i need to lose some weight pass my time because 6 months without work can make you go crazy :)

you all seem like a friendly bunch so here i am !

cheers

Pat.

Hi Pat, welcome aboard.

You've made the right step by joining the forum, there's plenty to be learned from reading through the diverse range of posts. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Nugget

Hey Pat , great hobby to get into mate , it,s very addictive and if your not working the extra cash you can make from coin detecting is amazing !! Cheers Rick

Welcome to the forum Pat, I'm sure it won't take you long to get a good grasp of what's required to become a competent prospector. Joining a good forum is a great way to start that learning curve, and you've fortunately picked the most informative forum out there. All questions have answers, so don't be shy to throw as many questions out there as you see fit.

Look forward to sharing the adventure. Cheers Wal, :)

Latest posts