Chinese Phones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All I need to get rid of my old apple phone that my daughter gifted me after I drowned my HTC android phone a couple of yrs ago. Im not interested in plans or spending thousands on an unlocked watchamacallem I actually dont use it that much. A 30dollar aldi card lasts me about 3 months. Ive been looking at some of the chinese phones on offer on Bangood.com. But Im having trouble finding out what 4G frequencies are used on the telstra and ALDI sub networks. Can anyone shed some light on this? :)

Not sure about all that but my Samsung galaxy core prime is using 4g at the moment while I'm out n about. Its prepaid but I pay $40 for 28 days n get 3 gig for that n unlimited phone calls except only $300 internationally , n I run three Iither phones cheaply iff that too.
I use the dodo when I'm at home unlimited for $80 for 28 days for the whole family n all calls are free nationally. :Y:

I got a Samsung from Woolworths when they can on special unlocked and never had a problem with it cost under $100
Tried to put up a photo :/ cant seem to work out how to take a photo of the phone using the phone :p :p :lol: :lol:
That was a joke by the way

7.62marksman said:
I got a Samsung from Woolworths when they can on special unlocked and never had a problem with it cost under $100
Tried to put up a photo :/ cant seem to work out how to take a photo of the phone using the phone :p :p :lol: :lol:
That was a joke by the way
Use the mirror app :p

jethro I just got a new blue tick phone from Telstra its a Telstra lite it was under $40 they are a new phone out nothing fancy the manual is not available yet for the money its ok regards john :Y:

:rolleyes: I bought an ebay NokiaWokia :rolleyes: four months later it stopped...tried a google fix reset and turns out the model was supposed to have a camera :rolleyes:
Then a week later 1st of August they deorbit my Satellite and tell me I need to upgrage :N: :mad:
So currently off the grid.......No more 2G :/ :eek:

Latest posts