Check your berries !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the food is not in a can or home grown in your own yard = you are at risk of any Ahole doing stupid shit

Could have happened at the farm by a disgruntled employee.
super magnet your bought fruit people. :fire:

I waved the the pin pointer over ours last night. All clear. But it's a very nasty act. My little ones love their strawberries. Think I'll be keeping a close eye on them with the pin pointer for a while. :mad:

Don't forget , that special sauce on your hamburger may not be the special sauce that it is supposed to be.
Especially if you were a but bruff to the person serving you.

Going by how vengeful many of the members posts here are , I would suspect most of them have had the "special" special sauce on more than one occasion

Jaros said:
We get our Strawberries from a farmers market in Brisbane City near where my wife works--safe!
Still gunna put the pinpointer over them. :(
The Nokta will get em mate :Y: :D

great i bought a bloody great strawberry checker :playful:
these people should be given the fruits of their labours maybe madtuna could set up a facility out his way
Pagan P

Smoky bandit said:
Jaros said:
We get our Strawberries from a farmers market in Brisbane City near where my wife works--safe!
Still gunna put the pinpointer over them. :(
The Nokta will get em mate :Y: :D

That's what I'll be using-got a message from Aus Post saying it's coming today-thanks mate.

This is getting worse.... 6 Brands of berries caught up in this in 3 states now... but there is a good side to it as the price has dropped and I saw today 4 punnets for $5... so I got 8... Yum...

LW...