Cheap Dolly Pots for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any cheap Dolly Pots for sale?

They are normally $120 new from Reeds see http://www.reedsprospecting.com.au/shop/detail/dolly-pot/

They are 7KG so they should be able to be send via Aust Post parcel posts to keep costs down.

The Mrs has got tight reigns on the finances and until I find a decent amount of gold I am not allows to spend any more money on prospecting equipment.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Peter

Should be able to get a local fab joint to make you one for less, and you won't have to worry about postage. Just drop into a couple joints and tell them what you want and see what they say.

I would do that but I am in Cue WA and we don't have a fabrication shop.

All you need is a bit of plate, a bit of pipe and a hydraulic cylinder shaft and you are away, surely someone in Cue can weld? Whilst perfect full peno welds are ideal even rough as guts pelican shit barely stuck will pass for the task.

Stake driver $10.79 from bunnings. One is on my shopping list, don't know how much punishment they can handle but definitely going to try one :lol:

1399373929_image.jpg

Go to bunnings and look in the section that contains star pickets it is a small hand held unit.

$120? Cylinder, plate, rod for handle, and a bit of paint.....And i thought highbanker in the shop was ott. Scrap metal place a couple cutting discs and a half decent weld job would come under half that if not a quarter. Excuse me while i exit this topic in stunned silence. Clearly I'm in the wrong game. :eek:

All good guys I put the word our in the shop on the way home from work and now I got someone building me one. Gotta love small communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.