Catch you all next year

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philthy

Phill
Reaction score
Well, work has decided that I need a 7 month overseas working holiday. (Thats what I told the Mrs.)

I'm going to miss my weekends out panning, sluicing and detecting.

Unfortuately not much prospecting where I'm headed too and I'm certainly not keen to dig up ANYTHING that beeps on a Metal Detector.

When I return next year cashed up I will be getting myself a 2300 or 4500 and looking for someplace around NSW/VIC to chill out for a week or two.
Finding someone to teach me how to use the damn things will be a bonus. I only have a 705 now.

Stay safe during the summer season everyone (snakes are everywhere in the Riverina right now).

Cheers
Philthy

Stay safe Philthy, a no dig policy in some places is a good rule, but you never know what treasures the locals might find for you.
( :p thinking gemstones and relics :p )

I look forward to seeing you liberate some NSW/VIC gold upon your return.

Thanks Guys.

Call it lucky or unlucky 7.62, but this is my first overseas working trip in 23 years, so I'm glad it's finally come about.

Stay safe Philthy if your down around Rushworth, Whroo when you get your new toy give me a shout.

Latest posts