Can you spot the gold?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a real time non photo shopped pic of some small alluvial gold ( white) in dirt, sand, small rocks and other naturally occurring minerals that would otherwise make it hard to see. I have been playing with lasers and gas amongst other things.
1594735893_screenshot_20200714_233107.jpg

I will try to make a small portable device and take it to a gold field some time to try it out. All the parts I am using are from Bunnings, JB hifi and most importantly my sheds rubbish bin. I worked out I don't need the lasers and gas to do this. I just thought that sounded cooler :cool:

Suncoaster said:
Cool.
Always wanted to build as similar device to see bindiis in my lawn ! They have a unique shade of green.
Some of those robotic sprayers have that technology. The human eye can also perceive many shades of green. Maybe this is an evolutionary thing left over from when our ancestors were small brained plant eaters ? I can think of a way to do what I have done but see through the ground rather than just the surface but don't have the parts or the money to make it.