Buying gold and concentrates/paydirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patrick1 said:
Whenever people can travel again, you're more than welcome to come buy some of the dirt from the gravel yard. It's $40 a meter and you can process it and have some fun.

I'll buy a metre for the Super Meet Up if I can't make it over someone will have to pick it up. It's a lucky dip purpose :) grab a shovel and a bucket fill the bucket :beer: pan it sluice it highbank it or detect it. Hopefully there's still some left for when it happens :argh:

Patrick1 said:
Whenever people can travel again, you're more than welcome to come buy some of the dirt from the gravel yard. It's $40 a meter and you can process it and have some fun.

Great offer ..... can't handle a meter but a few 20L buckets would do the trick.
Cheers Tom.

Wow so bummed I missed out on this... Need to get my first colour in pan. Im done practicing with lead filings. Should have been following the forum more closely.

Thank You to everyone for sending in your payments.
I hope the dirt has helped ease your lock-down time.
I'm happy to report that it seemed a pretty good success as there is only one slightly dissatisfied customer. I'm sorry to say that it seems that not every bag is a winner. Hopefully it never repeats itself.
Looking forward to seeing everyone for the Super Meet-up. And bring your hangover helpers because I plan on passing around some "beloved" poison.

Patrick1 said:
I'm happy to report that it seemed a pretty good success as there is only one slightly dissatisfied customer. I'm sorry to say that it seems that not every bag is a winner. Hopefully it never repeats itself.
Looking forward to seeing everyone for the Super Meet-up. And bring your hangover helpers because I plan on passing around some "beloved" poison.

No complaints here Patrick. As RM Outback mentioned in an earlier post no bags will be the same.
I would have been happy with a couple of specs. :)

Looking forwards to it Patrick.
Your beloved " Poison. " ??
We will never be the same again. LOL

Patrick1 said:

Patrick1 said:

I don't suppose you're thinking of doing any more bags? :)

Thanks again pat.... much appreciated

1599985954_20200913_182841_50.jpg

So have I MATE!...ut was my flamin topic I flamin started n' every man n' his dorg got a bag a' gold but I disn't n' I'm probably the oldest n' I should'a got one for be'in a flam'in pensioner n'...n'...n' I am too!...n'...that n'!. 8.( :lol: :lol:

Latest posts