Buying Bullion Online.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From public records:

Business name: AJM Bullion
Registration date: 30/04/2014
Renewal date: 30/04/2017
Cancelled date:
Cancellation under review:
Address for service of documents: PO BOX 507 Everton Park QLD 4053 Australia
Principal place of business: 6 48 Sizer St Everton Park QLD 4053
Holder(s) details: Holder Name: The Trustee for ADMARLS TRUST Holder Type: Other Unincorporated Entity ABN: 87 727 959 620
Debtor representative(s):
not applicable

Notified successor(s):
not applicable

Regulator: Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Former State/Territory registration details
Former identifier:
Former State/Territory:

ABN: 87 727 959 620
Entity name: The Trustee for ADMARLS TRUST
ABN status: Active from 01 Apr 2014
Entity type: Discretionary Trading Trust
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 15 Apr 2014
Main business location: QLD 4053

Hi all,

Unfortunately I believe this is a scam.

The address of 311 Ann Street that they are using is in fact the Masonic Lodge's Grand Lodge Building and we are the only ones who are located at this address.

As Jaros has said I spoke with him yesterday and unfortunately this is not the first time our address has been used in a scam.

I can assure you that we have no part whatsoever in AJM Bullion and we are not associated with them in any way, shape or form and up until yesterday we had not even heard of them.

As Easypeasy has suggested please contact your credit card provider or PayPal and start a dispute regarding the transaction you have made. They can look into it for you and advise you on what will happen.

We are currently reviewing the Legal options that are available to us.

this would actual make sense.... claiming a death in the family would make alot of people "just leave it" i really hope this isn't a scam for your sake

G0lddigg@ said:
this would actual make sense.... claiming a death in the family would make alot of people "just leave it" i really hope this isn't a scam for your sake

We are hoping it is just a case of an incorrect address being listed but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Thanks Kayla-welcome to the website. Maybe a bulldust Post address. Getting the mail redirected to his real address is another probability. Having a city address looks good on paper.
Again Hi.
Jaros. :p :p

Thanks Jaros,

Our address is associated with our own PO Box so Aus Post 'should' automatically put anything with our street address into our box.

Erg said:
Hi All

Been waiting since early December for a few ounces of silver I ordered online from these guys.

ajmbullion.com.au

They have not answered any emails. Website has no phone number or street address. No phone number in the yellow/white pages. Found a street address for them on another site -311 Ann St Brisbane.

Are these guys legit?

Thoughts?

thx

Pete

Hi Pete,

I got a response from ajmbullion, sent you a PM as well as an email.

rgds

Barry

Hi all,

I've been contacted by Adrian Thomas from AJM Bullion ([email protected]) he is unsure why the address of 311 Ann Street is being used as he has only set it to Brisbane. He is working on fixing it so that does not show 311 Ann Street as their address anymore.
They do not have a shop front and they are working on establishing a phone line. If they have not contacted you regarding your purchase and you still haven't received it please email them directly.

Kind regards,
Kayla

Kayla said:
Hi all,

Unfortunately I believe this is a scam.

The address of 311 Ann Street that they are using is in fact the Masonic Lodge's Grand Lodge Building and we are the only ones who are located at this address.

As Jaros has said I spoke with him yesterday and unfortunately this is not the first time our address has been used in a scam.

I can assure you that we have no part whatsoever in AJM Bullion and we are not associated with them in any way, shape or form and up until yesterday we had not even heard of them.

As Easypeasy has suggested please contact your credit card provider or PayPal and start a dispute regarding the transaction you have made. They can look into it for you and advise you on what will happen.

We are currently reviewing the Legal options that are available to us.

Thanks very much Kayla.
Anybody that has purchased this items from this company will be glad the "discrepancies" of addresses is over. I am trying to hold my tongue in cheek as i write this.
I suppose a City is more formal!! -whoops couldn't help my cynical self.
Again thanks to not only you but to your Employers for for helping to correct a wrong..
Cheers and Happy Valentines Day ----coming up.
Jaros. :p

This arrived in my inbox at 12:52pm today.

Hi Peter,

How are you?
For some reason I have found this in the SPAM folder - I don't know why.

But your package was returned this week as undeliverable - as you provided the new address we sent it there - but I believe this to be a case of Australia Post cards not being received - as it was a signature item. After a period of time lapses, they return the item.

We will re-send to the school address - there is next to no chance of no-one being available to take delivery.
Unfortunately we do need to send via new registered post number, so we will send that on to you later this afternoon on collection.

I apologise for the inconvenience and for only having seen this now. We are in the process of upgrading to a new system behind the scenes so it seems to have caused some confusion with the email settings and spam filters.

Will send the product Express Post with signature.
Thanks Peter.
Adrian
---------
Express post should only take a few days. I'll let you all know it goes. Wouldn't have gotten this far without the great work of members of this forum. What an amazing bunch.

Erg

Thanks Jaros :)

Glad to hear it is all being sorted out for you Erg. Hopefully everything arrives quickly and without any more drama.

Thank you all for your help in sorting this mess out :)

Hi Guys

Silver turned up towards the end of last week.

Wouldn't have happened without the seriously amazing work of a few dedicated members of this forum.

Cheers to all.

Erg

Yey PA Power! great work everyone

now if i can just find where i put my gold bars i'll buy you all a drink :)

n_78275_1.jpg

As you once said to me one day in the car GOlddigg@, "gold does strange things to people" :D :D
lol.
Cheers Steve

Morning Everyone,

Just a quick comment - EXCELLENT THAT THE SILVER WAS FINALLY DELIVERED, first and foremost.

Second, a different address was required as the initial school address would have been closed at time of delivery, based on the fact that a small delay occurred due to the family death (which was real, not fabricated or any sort of SCAM)

Registered post, no-one home, card must not have been received and it was sitting at AusPost post office in the area - whether follow-up cards were sent I can't answer but if they were, they weren't received, we all know that - but the package was returned to us - and we sent Express Post. We lost out on postage, but who cares - silver was received.

Contact page indicating Ann Street Brisbane - spoke with Kayla who was fantastic - it seems like the "Brisbane" location in the back-end, automatically assigned us an address on the map, a central location in Brisbane - we are not the first, and won't be the last, as Kayla mentioned it occurs many times - well, we rectified this last month immediately on the day in talking with Kayla to provide more specific contact information.

We allow collections by appointment at our facility, but in the near future, we have plans to be located in a retail shop.

We felt it important to provide an official response as we are LEGIT.

Great weekend to all - excellent site by the way, to the creator/moderators - well done.

Latest posts