Buying Bullion Online.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Been waiting since early December for a few ounces of silver I ordered online from these guys.

ajmbullion.com.au

They have not answered any emails. Website has no phone number or street address. No phone number in the yellow/white pages. Found a street address for them on another site -311 Ann St Brisbane.

Are these guys legit?

Thoughts?

thx

Pete

If you live in Brissy you should go to the address. If not in Brissy maybe someone could do a quick scout of the address for you?

The website looks legit to me.

Except for not listing a phone number.

The actual site looks fairly legit with the products, but no contact numbers and looking at map under "Contacts" , takes you to a map but zooming right in appears to take you to Yellow Cabs in Brisbane. Seems off to me, i have contacted a few of these different places albeit in Melbourne, they are straightforward to deal with and have address/shopfront open and are quite happy to answer any questions/respond to emails. I hope it was only few ounces of Silver and wish you the best chasing this one down, be interested to hear how you go!

Try looking at silverstackers precious metals forum online and maybe joining if need be to gain some more info and contact details.

I am on there and I am pretty sure so are they without looking right now.

Since December :eek:

Good luck.

CGS :)

The building at 311 Ann Street is the Grand Masonic Lodge. You can tell by the Billy Goats that are tied up out front ;) ;) :p

Seriously though 311 Ann St is the Masonic Lodge but they may lease out office space.

I have rung the Masonic Reception at 311 Ann St Brisbane. The girl stated that the building is solely owned by the Masons and
that she has no knowledge of the AJM Bullion Brisbane.
The address was associated with a Paypal scam a while ago and sorted out ok.
I hope members have not paid cash for their purchases--it doesn't look good.
Jaros :(

Found the ABN

ABN 73 131 524 739
ABN status: Active from 19 Sep 2012
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 15 Apr 2014
Main business location: QLD 4053

This is a simple thing to resolve. I assume you paid by Credit Card. Contact your Credit Card providor and ask them to start a recovery process. They will, they have to do this on your behalf.

If you paid cash/cheque/PayPal I don't know.

I am a Credit Card Merchant and I can assure you, your money is safe.

The bulion company has 13 days to prove they sent you the goods and that the buyer (you I presune) actually signed for them.

Hope this helps reduce your angst Erg.

If you also got onto SIlverstackers forums, seems like a knowledgable bunch, someone would know if posed the question there.

Latest posts