Business Cards ??????????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a business card i have done as part of my introduction to the owners of private property

Name
Phone number
Address
Licence Number

1592481829_100_81701.jpg

xcvator said:
Mate wait for the flack to start, I suggested something like this nearly 2 years ago and was told I was a ferkin ejit

Yes i remember something about that and i think i agreed with you from memory
Lot of scotch under the bridge since then :argh: :argh: :argh:
Never fear i have my vest on
If you have nothing to hide then as far as i am concerned go for it if it works

But it has worked for me every time i have asked for permission as they can see i have nothing to hide
If they let me on then so be it if not i will still sleep at night and move on

I got two properties in Vic and one at Cobar across the road from the mine up there because as soon as i introduced myself i handed them a card with all the info on it
(and they have gold mines on them)

7.62marksman said:
diggin4gold said:
Say no more :cloudy: ]:D :skull: :bomb: :N:
meaning ???????????????????????????????????? please say more
If you have an objection or something to say come out with it i have a thick skin and can take criticism

Don't let fear hold you back

I think done the right way you could make a good little business out of this, first couple of years are the slowest but after that things normally take off like a rocket,

Go for it mate, :Y:

Ridge Runner said:
7.62marksman said:
diggin4gold said:
Say no more :cloudy: ]:D :skull: :bomb: :N:
meaning ???????????????????????????????????? please say more
If you have an objection or something to say come out with it i have a thick skin and can take criticism

Don't let fear hold you back

I think done the right way you could make a good little business out of this, first couple of years are the slowest but after that things normally take off like a rocket,

Go for it mate, :Y:

Yes true there are bulk tourists that come to this area for the white sand beaches so it might be something i will look at later on

There is someone that does it in this area so as a retired person i don't want to take any work away from him
its hard enough these days to get a job or make money
It would not feel right but hay thats just me
some others don't think the same and try and screw everyone over at the first chance

7.62marksman said:
There is someone that does it in this area so as a retired person i don't want to take any work away from him
some others don't think the same and try and screw everyone over at the first chance

Well you could start with giving them your card and combine resources, Two Machines are better than One and you would cover more ground like that, and if you ever need a hand you could give him a call and that could open new doors as well Ay, :Y:

Think Big Mate, the only limits in life are the ones we create Yeah :Y:

Ridge Runner said:
7.62marksman said:

Well you could start with giving them your card and combine resources, Two Machines are better than One and you would cover more ground like that, and if you ever need a hand you could give him a call and that could open new doors as well Ay, :Y:

Think Big Mate, the only limits in life are the ones we create Yeah :Y:
yes that is a good idea :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

I dunno..... recon nipple piercing as a job could bring out a pretty entertaining buisiness card.
But I suppose yours looks pretty ok for the job 7.62 :D
1592520487_images-54.jpg

1592520514_images-18.jpg

xcvator said:
Mate wait for the flack to start, I suggested something like this nearly 2 years ago and was told I was a ferkin ejit

Here's a link to xcvator's thread from a few years ago. Wether it works for or against you it's a good way to introduce yourself as a cold caller. Could come in handy if you run into a local without knocking on their door. There will always be arrangements for and against.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=22416

Marksman, most people size a person up in the first couple of minutes, 1st impressions make a considerable difference. Well done to you sir.

7.62marksman said:
This is a business card i have done as part of my introduction to the owners of private property

Name
Phone number
Address
Licence Number

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8005/1592481829_100_81701.jpg

That's not a design I care for, as personally it seems "a bit over the top" for a hobbiest and I wonder what your typical farmer would think of it?

That said, I have used simple white business cards for my contact details for years..All they contain is my name, email address, mobile and house telephone numbers with no logos, pictures or anything else on them...

I started using them when I was looking for permissions to shoot over, and carried on when I started looking for land to go detecting over....

Latest posts