Broken fast track button advice needed please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all . I was out yesterday and suddenly the 3500 started beeping as I was moving it about and I noticed the fast track button has broken , the green rubber cover is gone and seems some of the plastic housing may be damaged but I'm not sure how it is supposed to look , I'm hoping I can just replace the button and not the whole handle :rolleyes:
have included some pics and I hope they're clear enough for someone to be able to give some advice please, would be appreciated ,thanks
cheers/ flash

1411117455_rimg0611-optimized.jpg

1411117455_rimg0610-optimized.jpg

1411117455_rimg0608-optimized.jpg

Have a look at Gold Det.&Prospecting Forum in the search box type ground balance button, there it will give advice on how to fix it , other wise it s NEW HANDLE REGARDS JOHN :)

I never had to replace one but have heard of people doing it. It would be a matter of getting the broken one out & then just replacing with a suitably sized momentary on/off switch/button available from Jaycar etc.

thanks for the replies guys ,will get onto it ,hopefully not have to replace whole handle
cheers ,flash

Check R.S. Components.
Element 14
Altronics.

The first two have photos of all there products including data sheets.
Very good catalogue online and they are happy to send you the hard copy ( not sure if you need an account).
Good Luck.

thanks for all the advice , did contact coiltech and they only sell the complete handle :rolleyes:
will be able to find a button from the ideas here thanks
flash

Latest posts