Brick collectors?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mate I laid bricks for half of my working life but I guess it depends on what aspect of the trade your talking about mate...can you elaborate somewhat! :lol:

I found a site's on face book called

Brick Collectors Australia

Public group

770 members

I can't do links on this phone yet sorry :/

Goldfreak said:
silver said:
I found a site's on face book called

Brick Collectors Australia

Public group

770 members

I can't do links on this phone yet sorry :/
I think your phone might be one of those antique bricks Silver :playful:

Nah Goldfreak... I'm the antique brick trying to drive the new father's day tech on my upgrade for Dad phone. It's no easy feat to go with change when memory can't even keep up with what happened five minutes ago. Having to wait for repetitive behaviour to promulgate long term recall on changes to what was normal and easy. I can only advance at a certain rate from here on in until I'm back up to speed.... but it's the rate of speed that's the problem, my entire mind has to rewire(so it's not just the phone) to cope..... and they wondered why I just persisted buying the same old phone model each time :D

Dont worry. I had an old Nokia until 2010 when work and a love interest made me change. The things you do for woman, I dont know {)

Latest posts