Branding Iron

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all I am looking for someone to make a Branding Iron for me it has to be brass I have the design and have had a couple of quote from over seas I dont know what the are smoking but the price was way way over the top ,so I thought I would give the forum a go if you have any ideas i would appreciate any help .PP

Thats Spooky PP, I was looking yesterday as well for brass branding irons, ridiculous prices is an understatement, $400 and upwards.
Good luck in your hunt. Maybe a local supplier with a CNC machine might be the go. I couldnt justify the price so went with a stamp instead.

Speak to Dar. Top bloke. If you gou out on the town with him, you'll probably wind up at hooters and then jail, or passed out in someone's front garden. :p

Dar makes leather stamps, branding irons and makers marks. He made mine for about $200 out of hardened steel.

You'll need to read his specs and requirements, then send him your art in VECTOR, NOT RASTER.

https://gelandangan.weebly.com/leather-stamps.html#

Baz.

Manpa said:
Thats Spooky PP, I was looking yesterday as well for brass branding irons, ridiculous prices is an understatement, $400 and upwards.
Good luck in your hunt. Maybe a local supplier with a CNC machine might be the go. I couldnt justify the price so went with a stamp instead.
Ya I know what you mean I was quoted $439 plus $89 shipping I think it was made of gold lol .PP

Pirate pete said:
Thanks Baz will give him a try .PP

So is the design a shull with eye patch plus raised skeletal hand and sword :beer: looking forward to seeing your brand.

That would be a good one but dont think it would look that good on my Solid Swinger GPX handles but will keep it in mind lol

Latest posts