Bob's haul for the visit 2gr

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_0984_zpsa7d25310.jpg

2gr of the good stuff! The bigger bit was flat & didn't register on it's own. What a pity :( a bit of weight about it would have made for a nice little bonus. Never mind there's always next week.

cheers
ranma :)

Amazing franma, you're making me want to get in the car and drive 3.5 hours to the nearest gold field :D

Good to see bob got home safe it's always a pleasure to sit and have a chat and a beer with bob,
nice 2gms there it took him a few days to get it but it all adds up it's the friendship on the creek
thats the winner and the gold is a bonus see you down there soon....
Cheers GR....

Yes Ian it was a shame that it didn't have a bit of weight about it. Would have made his day.
OMG Kemjak don't tell him that! He spends most of his time out there now. We are supposed to be retired but he still works (nearly) as hard as he did when he was a youngster :rolleyes: the cold weather will slow him down soon. Then it will be time for the opal fields.
Bob want's to go out to Oallen one day soon. We haven't been there for a while & he has a spot he wants to try. It's just that the Tuena gold is much bigger. Shoalhaven is plentiful but VERY small.

cheers
ranma :D

Once again another lovely haul.
That is what we usually get fo r a weekend up here in QLD....or I could be digging in the wrong spot.
Cheers
Brad....

Bob would like to go to Queensland. Keeps talking about it & I tell him to go but I'm not keen. He'll get there one day :rolleyes:

ranma

Latest posts