Big Nugget With SDC?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I was sent this picture from a mate who saw it on Facebook. He didn't know who it is or where/ when i t was taken. Big nugget found with an SDC

Does anyone know anymore about it ?
1565568476_fb_img_1564926663545.jpg

ctxkid said:
i call bull :poop: :100:

What makes you think it's BS ctxkid it's certainly big enough to come out of that depth of hole from an SDC. I've never had the pleasure of digging a nugget that size but I've certainly dug deeper holes for fuggets of similar size with the SDC. Not saying it isn't BS could well be but a nugget that size oriented the right way is a winner at that depth with any quality machine that's swung over it imo.

navieko said:
davent said:
Just heard that that nugget is a fake, painted aluminum for a s**t stir.
Just curious, heard from where? A legitimate source or just just random comments on Facebook?

The bloke in the photo is well known to me, and many others who I know.
Its painted aluminum, the photo was taken a few years ago now, at Bridge creek, near Adelaide River N.T.
The bloke in the photo, bought a lease near Leonora W.A. and moved to W.A a couple of years ago.
The blokes (not bloke) but blokes who told me about it, all told similar stories about that pic.
Its fake.
But feel free to believe what you want to.

ctxkid said:
you can see by the hole that it wasn't a fresh dig

Aluminium or gold isn't that the time photos of finds get taken, just after their out of the hole :/ every photo of a photo worthy find I've got is pretty much straight after the dig.

davent said:
navieko said:
davent said:
Just heard that that nugget is a fake, painted aluminum for a s**t stir.
Just curious, heard from where? A legitimate source or just just random comments on Facebook?
The bloke in the photo is well known to me, and many others who I know.
Its painted aluminum, the photo was taken a few years ago now, at Bridge creek, near Adelaide River N.T.
The bloke in the photo, bought a lease near Leonora W.A. and moved to W.A a couple of years ago.
The blokes (not bloke) but blokes who told me about it, all told similar stories about that pic.
Its fake.
But feel free to believe what you want to.
Yeah righto fair enough, just making sure it isn't dismissed because some random comments on Facebook say so. A little more details to the story is all I needed, I'm only interested in the truth after all. Cheers. ;)

Latest posts