Best Mode of Transport to get to Isolated Prospecting Spots

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a bit of a biker myself who suffers from a bit of vertigo and is allergic to gravity.......WOW!!!

Have spent some time in Scotland, definitely taking the bike (and detector) next time (as long as its summer)..

That fence was f**king nuts!!

DrDuck said:
Not much margin for error there, but then I can fall off a bike on the flat!

Heard somewhere you don't even need a bike to fall over Dr......Don't believe it myself, :eek: but will have to re-asses during the Oallen Forde outing after a few shots of rum... :D Quite sure myself that what I heard was false and misleading....should have been reported as... "steady as a rock." :D

Actually, Wal, I did everything except fall over. My circuitous path to the swag was a wonder to behold, and in its way almost as amazing as the bloke on the bike. If someone had a video it would have been a dead cert for first prize on Australian Funny Home Videos.

For those who don't know the story, its a bad idea to drink a bottle of red around the camp fire, and then graduate to Inner Circle OP rum. Problem is that you can't easily judge how much you are pouring in the dark. Last few were more rum than soda. All was well until I stood up and found that I was wearing the wobbly boot. One thing, I did not feel the Tuena cold that night.

Think I'll leave the rum at home for the Oallen trip.

Ungybungyboh said:
As a bit of a biker myself who suffers from a bit of vertigo and is allergic to gravity.......WOW!!!

Have spent some time in Scotland, definitely taking the bike (and detector) next time (as long as its summer)..

That fence was f**king nuts!!
Mate Vertigo is not good my wife recently suffered very badly from Vertigo, her eyes were going haywire as her brain wasn't telling her which way was up, dizzy spells, nausuea, etc. She was recently cured of it through Physio. Aparently its caused by an imbalance in some crystals in your ear. The physio drops you on your back quickly at an incline to actually induce the vertigo and then through a series of sessions like this (3 or 4 depending on the person) they correct it. She hasn't suffered an attack of Vertigo in months now. Would definitely recommend you go and see a physio about it, particularly if you plan to follow in this guys tracks.

Latest posts